We are Kindology, Lda (“Kindology”), a limited liability company, with NIPC 517052326, headquartered at Travessa de São Pedro 8, 1200-432 Lisboa, Portugal, and with an official website at https://www.thekindology.com.
Kindology deeply respects your privacy.
It is intended to inform you of our policies, procedures and practices with regard to the collection, use and disclosure of any information that you provide through our platform or in the course of our services.
The purpose of this document is to guarantee your security, in order to make your access safer and more transparent. In other words, this document aims to protect you by establishing a set of rights and responsibilities regarding your privacy.
Kindology, its platform and its services, are intended for a wide target audience, which may imply the use of the service by adults, but also by children and adolescents. The use of the service by minors requires verification and validation by a Guardian.
The protection of your personal data is a top priority for us. For this reason, we will never make any type of sharing and under any type of circumstances, with the exception, exclusively, of explicit cases and required by law, namely to protect the life of an individual or to comply with any legal process, request, rule or regulation. from the government.
The Kindology platform integrates an online booking and consultation system in the field of Psychology, with dedicated therapists, on a one-to-one basis, thus facilitating interaction and access to the Psychology service from anywhere, whether for individual clients and for customers covered by protocols with companies.
Kindology also integrates a set of operations aimed at raising awareness of mental health, including selling products, organizing events and carrying out communication and social responsibility actions.
As an example of personal information are the name, email address, address, telephone number or IP address. Depending on the place of residence, personal information may have a different definition, in accordance with the legislation in force regarding the privacy of information.
Type of Personal Information Collected
We collect and generate different types of personal information depending on how you use our services. The information we collect may include:
- Demographic and contact information (name, address, date of birth, company, location, email, telephone, main language) that is directly provided to us or to which we have indirect access, either through registration on the platform or through analysis information collected through external platforms, such as Google Analytics;
- Information that you share with us through online or interactive forms available on our platform. For example, you can contact us, send comments, request information about our products or services or even register to receive newsletters or other types of communication.
- When accessing our platform, either through the browser or through one of the mobile applications, we may have access to the location of the device, the type of browser, the internet service provider (Internet Service Provider, ISP), the reference and exit pages , files viewed on our platform, the operating system, date and time stamps, data relating to clicks, platform viewing behavior and other tracking information considered non-invasive resulting from the use of the platform.
- By accessing Kindology's various platforms, we can have visibility on the starting addresses (namely the address from where you accessed Kindology - Google, Instagram, blogs or news platforms, for example), the search terms you use and the items what you click We may also use and monitor your use and interaction with our platform.
- To better understand our audience and how we can interact and better our community, we also collect data about IP addresses. This address allows us to identify the origin of the search, but also to place advertisements on third-party websites regarding our platform, if you have chosen to accept our cookies. You can always adjust your cookie settings or your individual browser settings.
- Location information can be collected in several ways, depending on the use or interaction with our platform. For example, location information may relate to IP address, device usage, country, location selection or other location-based component and content on our platform.
- In parallel, and taking into account our commercial interactions, we also collect information for the presentation of commercial solutions, institutional communication or establishment of partnerships, namely information related to the company or organization in which you work, the telephone, e-mail, address, Linkedin profile and any expressions of interest or communication history, with the express aim of promoting the establishment of commercial relationships and never for sharing with third parties.
We are truly concerned with not collecting data and information considered unnecessary for the performance of our service. Aligned with this thought, and recognizing the difficulty in guaranteeing the total security of shared data, we took the decision to outsource the management of sensitive data, namely with regard to authentication components (username and password) and payment, particularly with the aim of safeguarding our users' information and avoiding exposure to possible computer attacks.
- The management of access to our services and the online store are, respectively, managed by Microsoft (through the Azure Active Directory B2C service) and by Shopify - external platforms with strict information security standards in which we trust the sensitive data of our users.
- The payment and respective management of bank data in the services and products purchased by individual customers are managed by the external platform Stripe, to guarantee the safeguarding of financial information through a platform with strict control of information security.
- The relationship with companies and other collective employers requires sending a billing invoice to customers who offer Kindology services to their employees.
We recognize the importance and confidentiality of the health information to which we have access, within the scope of our provision of services. In this context, we may collect information about your health, clinical condition, and treatment, which is considered sensitive personal information.
By carrying out permanent monitoring, we can also collect data that allow us to assess the progress in using the service, but only if you choose to provide this information, the purpose of which is to provide you with a more personalized and quality service. This information may include responses to wellness questionnaires, direct questions, surveys, or other activities.
We guarantee the security of our email through a double authentication system. However, we ask that you never share health, credit card, or any other sensitive information via email with us.