Kindology is a social impact brand and community dedicated to making men-tal health accessible to everyone through private consultations, group sessions for businesses and individuals, products and events.
Kindology aims to harness the potential of organizations to help society while solving their own problem.
It's all done through a Robin Hood-inspired model of social responsibility, where companies subscribe to Kindology's employee assistance program and mental health services, knowing that a portion of the amount invested will go to support people who cannot afford mental health therapy.
By giving them visibility and involving their employees in this community sup-port, Kindology helps organizations build their internal culture and position the public perception of their contribution to society.
As the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Kindology, you will be responsible for developing and executing our technology strategy to support the growth of our mental health services. You will lead a team of developers and engineers to create innovative solutions that enable us to provide accessible, high-quality mental health care to individuals and organizations.
- Develop and execute Kindology's technology strategy in alignment with the company's overall vision and goals.
- Manage the technology budget and ensure that resources are allocated effectively.
- Lead a team of developers and engineers to design and develop innovative technology solutions that support the delivery of mental health services.
- Implement agile development methodologies to ensure that technology projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that Kindology's technology infrastructure is secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the company's website, mobile applications, and other digital platforms.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and assess their potential to improve Kindology's mental health services.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities for technology solutions that can improve the overall customer experience.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts with technology providers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant data protection and privacy regulations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technology leadership roles.
- Experience managing software development teams and executing technology projects.
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and software development frameworks.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations and how they apply to technology solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the mental health industry is a plus.
At Kindology, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel valued and supported. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.